Stress is always with us and, for the most part, is a healthy part of living a challenging and exciting life. Sometimes stress can become too intense. We feel that there is too much to do and not enough hours in the day. This linked article outlines some useful stress relievers:
- Keeping a journal & writing about your stressful situations
- Connecting with a support network
- Resolving conflicts by talking to people directly
- Taking regular breaks during work
- Exercising and pursuing your hobbies
- and if the stress becomes overwhelming, seek help from a medical professional
For the full article follow this link.